^ , Multi-colour
With Sound Effects
Control SPACE SHUTTLE to send space archrfescts- and tools in
turn tor the construction of Space Station, warding off the
attacks ot enemies' planes controlled by the computer.
Higher-level skills become required step by step as the
construction of station advances through the heavy attacks of
enemies' planes. t s *
• FIP (Fluorescent Indicator Panel) Multi-Colour Display
• Sound Effects
1 By the time used in sending up all architects and tools.
o ow *i, e numDer f successful shuffles within limited time.
2-WAY POWER SUPPLY: BATTERIES/AC ADAPTER
When Using AC Adapter
1 . Insert the plug of AC adapter
into the jack of the body as
2. Connect AC adapter to the
wall outlet in your home.
Specifications of AC Adapter:
Output voltage: DC6V
Load current: 250-450mA
Dia of plug: 05.5mm
When Using Batteries
1. Use 4 "UM-3" batteries. (Ni-Cad
batteries cannot be used.)
2. Open battery compartment
cover in the direction of j "a" as
3. Insert the batteries in the correct
position. Be sure the terminals of
battery make good contact with
the battery compartment.
Wrong connection between the
terminals of battery and battery
compartment may damage
the LSI. Check terminals before
4. Slide the cover to shut it tightly in
the direction of f "b"as illustrated.
LSI MICROCOMPUTER GAME SERIES
Specifications: Model: No. SO-007 Hand held micro-computer game(.1 unit ot LSI,
1 unit ot multi-colour FIP, 1 unit of Piezo Buzzer)
Power supply: 4 "UM-3" batteries / AC Adapter 6V output
. POWER SWITCH
. AC PLUG
Dimension: Shuttle — (L) 272 mm (W) 176 mm
Fluorescent Indicator Panel — (L) 78.5 mm (W) 28.5 mm
Things You Should Know About Your New Game
When the batteries are exhausted, the following faults are
caused. Change the batteries in this case.
1) An error in digital display.
2) Wrong sounds or weak indication.
Place the switch in "ON" position. DIGIT and ENEMIES'
PLANES will appear and move at low speed. (It not, repeat
the same operation. OFF - ON — OFF — ON)
Re-play of the same level can Pe gotten by pressing the
The SPACE SHUTTLE is a very precise game machine with
some built-in high level electronic parts.
1) Avoid hitting, shocking and dropping your machine.
2) Don't leave your shuttle in heated places — such as in a car
and beside a heater — or high-moisture places. Never get
your machine wet.
3) Don't remove the cover of the shuttle. Never touch the
precise electronic circuit inside.
4) If you're going to store your shuttle for any length of time,
remove the batteries.
5) Operate the buttons in the right way.
6) Use AC adapter or batteries only.
7) Insert the batteries in the right way.
(Don't reverse © and of battery terminals.)
8) Keep your shuttle clean and remove any dirt you may find in
the battery compartment.